GIA is a full-time Grade K-5 school located at the Islamic Center of Greensboro. GIA meets all accreditation standards and is registered with the State of North Carolina. You will find much more information on the school’s site. To visit the GIA website, click here.
As a private, not-for-profit institution, Greensboro Islamic Academy relies on donations to bridge the gap between the tuition it collects and the cost of educating its students. Tuition is not enough to cover the expenses of the school. Please give generously! All donations are tax exempt. Please request a receipt. (Tax ID: 56-1849092)
• Greensboro Islamic Academy is a full time school established in 2003 as the first Islamic full time school in the triad area and accredited by North Carolina division of non-public of Education (NCDNPE).
• GIA teaches Common Core State and NC Essential Standards in addition to Qur’anic memorization, Islamic studies, and Arabic language.
• Currently, GIA has 11 classes: 2 Pre-school classes, 6 Elementary school classes, and 3 Middle school classes.
• The GIA started with 5 students, and 2 teachers (2003), currently (2014), 130 students.
• GIA employs 12 qualified teachers and staff.
Please mail your check to:
Greensboro Islamic Academy
2023 16th Street, Greensboro, NC 27405